Nav

WHITNEYMISCH

CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

The semester is coming to a close, and I cant wait. Summer is always a good time for inspiration and cranking out some fun stuff. That, and one of my professors said he would mentor me in painting during the summer, so I look forward to that!

I want to make some trading cards. Artist trading cards are something I have heard of for a while, and I wonder if i could get a ring started in my school. Maybe starting with my department, and then branching out to the other ones. At this point Im not sure if I would want to print multiples, or put the personal toutch of making them all original. I suppose there is room for limited prints though, probable in the numbers of ten or less. I'll mull the idea over with some classmates and see.

No comments: