Nav

WHITNEYMISCH

CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

Today and yesterday have been great days for me as an artist. I feel like I have had an alright understanding of how to draw, but when it came to value and color, I was at a complete loss. I have been painstakingly making horrible works in trying to do exactly what I cant. However, I am working on a few things that are coming together mush better than I could have thought possible. I feel like things are finally starting to click. Its very uplifting, since I have been in a bit of an art slump all semester. Perhaps I was simply digesting all that I have learned. I should have some new things up in all four sections. In fact, I will hold off uploading anything until they are all complete, and declare official launch!

In other news, I have come across some freelance work, which is very exciting! I cant wait to bite into the work and further build my portfolio and resume.

No comments: