Nav

WHITNEYMISCH

CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

Countdown to Austin.

I have 16 days before I head out to Austin for the Game Developers Conference being held out there. I bought my tickets yesterday, ands am really excited about it.

I will only be attending the career fair there that is held on the last day, as opposed to going to the whole week long conference. I also will be spending two days in Austin besides the conference. I wholly expect it to be loads of fun and adventures aplenty! Im going to try and meet up with other people going and sketch with them in some bars.

The real juicy bit is, of course, getting feedback from actual HR reps and starting to push around my portfolio. I'm going to do my best to to bump some elbows while there, but I'm sort of new to traditional networking, so we'll see how that goes.


TO AUSTIN!


No comments: